Kayenta Middle School
5, 6, 7, 8
1. Valid Arizona State Teaching
Certificate for the elementary, middle
or secondary level.
2. Must have Language Arts as an
3. Valid Arizona State Fingerprint
4. Bachelor's Degree in elementary,
middle or secondary education.
5. Fifteen (15) hours of State
approved Structured English Immersion
6. Successful middle school student
teaching experience preferred.
7. Must meet Arizona Department of
Education 'High Qualified'
8. Structured English Immersion (SEI)
or English as a Second Language (ESL)
Applicants may apply online at www.kayenta.k12.az.us by creating an account or log in with existing username and password.
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of Arizona State certification are responsible for contacting the Arizona State Board of Education to determine eligibility for Arizona certificate at 602-542-4367 or website www.ade.az.gov/certification.
To apply, https://kayenta.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
$47,997 - $66,931
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28652 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer