Kayenta Elementary School
1, 2, 3, 4
1. Valid Arizona State Principal
2. Master’s Degree in Education.
3. Five years of successful teaching
4. Fifteen (15) hours of State
approved Structured English Immersion
5. Valid Arizona State Fingerprint
ESSENTIAL OF APPLICANT:
1. Commitment to improving achievement
and ability to plan and implement
strategies for school improvement.
2. Visionary leader with strong
3. Expertise in instructional uses of
technology and interest in expanding
the use of education technology in
4. Proficient in developing long range
staff development plans with follow-up
to increase staff capacity for growth
5. Advocate of parental involvement.
6. Competent problem solver.
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of Arizona State certification are responsible for contacting the Arizona State Board of Education to determine eligibility for Arizona certificate at 602-542-4367 or website www.ade.az.gov/certification.
Apply at: https://kayenta.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
$61,900 - $68,342
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28564 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer