Kayenta Unified School District # 27
1. Valid Arizona State Elementary or Secondary Teaching Certificate required with 24 hours in the content or content as an approved area.
2. Master’s Degree in Education required.
3. Valid Arizona State Fingerprint Clearance Card.
4. Five years of successful teaching experience required.
5. Experience and knowledge of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment for Literacy and/or Social Studies.
6. Experience and knowledge of Curriculum design and data analysis.
7. Experience in working with and presenting to adult learners.
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Knowledge of school improvement, Framework for Teaching, Classroom Applications, Mentoring, Coaching, Classroom Management, Instructional Practices and Assessment.
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of Arizona State certification are responsible for contacting the Arizona State Board of Education to determine eligibility for Arizona certificate at 602-542-4367 or website www.ade.az.gov/certification.
To apply, click on the link "Online Forms" to the right ==>>
$42,636 - $59,631
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28556 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer