Kayenta Unified School District # 27
1. Valid Arizona State Supervisor Certificate.
2. Early Childhood Education Endorsement preferred.
3. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Early Childhood
Education desired, as well as graduate work in
educational management and curriculum development
in Early Childhood Education.
4. Valid Arizona State Fingerprint Clearance Card.
5. Minimum of five years successful teaching
experience in Early Childhood Education.
6. Knowledge of all areas of Early Childhood Education
programs for children from age 3 to 5 years of age,
school management techniques, child development,
counseling and psychological theory, modern
curriculum concepts and learning theory.
7. Excellent human relation skills and experience as
follows: (a) exercise initiative and mature judgment;
(b)to work comfortably and competently with
administrators, teachers, classified personnel, parents
and students from 3 to 5 years of age; (c) develop
empathy with parents and pupils; (d) plan, organize, and
direct the work of others; (e) prepare written statements
of policy, procedure, grants, and evaluate instructional
programs, personnel, and reports
8. Knowledgeable of Arizona State childcare licensing
9. Knowledgeable of First Things First grant
requirements and compliance.
10. Knowledgeable of Arizona State childcare licenssing
11. Valid Structured English Immersion (SEI)
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of Arizona State certification are responsible for contacting the Arizona State Board of Education to determine eligibility for Arizona certificate at 602-542-4367 or website www.ade.az.gov/certification.
To apply, click on the link "Online Forms" to the right ==>>
$47,497 - $66,431
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28554 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer