Kayenta Unified School District # 27
1. Valid Arizona State Supervisor Certificate.
2. Early Childhood Education Endorsement preferred.
3. Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education desired, as well as graduate work in educational management and curriculum development in Early Childhood Education.
4. Minimum of five years successful teaching experience in Early Childhood Education.
5. Knowledge of all areas of Early Childhood Education programs for children from age 3 to 5 years of age, school management techniques, child development, counseling and psychological theory, modern curriculum concepts and learning theory.
6. Excellent human relation skills and experience as follows:
a. exercise initiative and mature judgment
b. to work comfortably and competently with administrators, teachers, classified personnel, parents and students from 3 to 5 years of age
c. develop empathy with parents and pupils
d. plan, organize, and direct the work of others
e. prepare written statements of policy, procedure, grants, and evaluate instructional programs, personnel, and reports
7. Knowledgeable of First Things First grant requirements and compliance.
8. Knowledgeable of Arizona State childcare licensing requirements.
9. Valid Structured English Immersion (SEI) Endorsement.
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of Arizona State certification are responsible for contacting the Arizona State Board of Education to determine eligibility for Arizona certificate at 602-542-4367 or website www.ade.az.gov/certification.
To apply, click on the link "Online Forms" to the right ==>>
$42,636 - $59,631
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28554 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer