Monument Valley High School
9, 10, 11, 12
1. Valid Arizona State Administrative Certificate.
2. Master’s Degree in Education.
3. Five years of successful teaching experience required.
4. Fifteen (15) hours of State approved Structured English Immersion (SEI) coursework.
5. Valid Arizona State Fingerprint Clearance Card.
ESSENTIAL OF APPLICANT:
1. Commitment to improving achievement and ability to plan and implement strategies for school improvement.
2. Visionary leader with strong communication skills.
3. Expertise in instructional uses of technology and interest in expanding the use of education technology in classroom settings.
4. Proficient in developing long range staff development plans with follow-up to increase staff capacity for growth and change.
5. Advocate of parental involvement.
6. Competent problem solver.
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of Arizona State certification are responsible for contacting the Arizona State Board of Education to determine eligibility for Arizona certificate at 602-542-4367 or website www.ade.az.gov/certification.
$56,145 - $61,988
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28335 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer