Kayenta Elementary School
1. Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
in the field of Health, Business
Management, Nutritional and Dietary.
2. Valid Arizona State and Navajo Nation Food Handler's Permit.
3. Successful experience in a food
4. Knowledge of State and Federal
Nutritional regulations and guidelines.
5. At least three years successful
experience working with students, staff
7. Knowledge of EPA standards and
8. Must have leadership skills.
To provide schools with food of high nutritious quality in an atmosphere of cleanliness, cheerfulness and personal care, as well as to promote goodwill and motivate staff.
$58,952 - $65,088
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28261 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer