Kayenta Elementary School
1. Bachelor's degree in any academic major and State-recognized certificate for school nutrition directors or at least one (1) year of relevant school nutrition programs experience. Or bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition, food service management, dietetics, family and consumer sciences, nutrition education, culinary arts, business, or a related field.
2. Valid Arizona State Food Handler's Permit and Managers Level Food Safety training and HACCP certified.
3. Valid Arizona State Fingerprint Clearance Card.
4. Valid Arizona State Driver’s License.
5. Credentialing and certifications compliant with the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010.
6. Knowledge of EPA standards and Sanitation regulations.
7. Must have leadership and human relations skills.
JOB GOAL: In support of the District Board’s goals, the Director of Food Service will ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the District’s food nutritional programs, for the ultimate health, satisfaction and benefit of the students and staff, in conformance with local, state and federal regulations and requirements, including public health and safety.
$58,952 - $65,088
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28261 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer