Early Childhood Education
1. Valid Arizona Teaching Certificate for the elementary level.
2. Valid Arizona State Fingerprint Clearance Card.
3. Must hold Arizona State Special Education credentials.
4. Possesses a current CPR and First Aid certifications.
5. Evidence of successful teaching experience.
6. Pre-school or Headstart experience preferred.
7. Early Childhood endorsement required.
Out-of-state applicants and others without proof of Arizona State certification are responsible for contacting the Arizona State Board of Education to determine eligibility for Arizona certificate at 602-542-4367 or website www.ade.az.gov/certification.
$42,636 - $59,631
Open until filled
all states are encouraged to apply.
Use job ID k12jobs - 28165 when applying to
Kayenta Unified School District # 27 is an
equal employment opportunity employer.
this job to a colleague or friend
Dr. Jaqueline Holiday
Executive Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 337
Kayenta , AZ 86033-0337
Email this employer